Friday, November 12, 2010

Three New Testimonials

Here are three recent testimonials Harry sent me today:

Dear Dan,
 
Following are three testimonials, one for colitis and two for cancer:
 
COLITIS
 
David E. from Princeton, Texas :  "I have suffered from colitis for more than ten years.  I have tried every known remedy available.  Its severity was such that it took over my life.  I heard about Precious Waters from a personal friend and decided to give it a try.  After the third day of taking one ounce three times per day, there was a dramatic noticeable diminishing of my symptoms.  After one week all my symptoms had vanished.  It has been six weeks since I took my first dose of PW, and I am now back to the normal life I lived prior to the onset of colitis."
 
 
CANCER
 
Susan C. from Irvine, CA :  "I was near death from the onslaught of cancer that started in my lungs and metastases to many areas.  After months of treatment and being hospitalized I was told that nothing more could be done for me.  Through a church elder I contacted Precious Waters.  I started taking PW immediately upon reaching home from the hospital.  Three months later I ordered an additional ten bottles because my recovery had been dramatic.  My appetite was restored, my strength returned to the point where I attended three square dance parties the previous two weeks; my color had returned, and I was no longer in any pain.  I just celebrated my 64th birthday.  All of my hair fell out (it was long, gray and straight) but returned very dark and curly.
 
 
Lee L. Huntington Beach, CA  I am an 81 year old retired airline Pilot.  I discovered 2 spots on my lungs from a physical taken 2 years ago.  I opted not to take the standard radiation and chemo treatments being used and chose instead the recommendations of a homeopathic doctor.  Needless to say both spots grew much larger over those two years and I realized I was in deep trouble.  I then started using Precious Waters and in 6 weeks the tumors in my lungs had started to shrink.  In three months there was no trace of either of them.
 
 
 
Sidebar;
 
Each of these patience started on 1 ounce of Precious Waters, 3 times a day for a week and then 2 teaspoons 3 times a day from then on.
 
GOD Bless,
 
Harry
 
 
 
 
Harry E. Watson
949-786-4721
949-351-0612 Cell

No comments:

Post a Comment