Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Here is Harry in his own words.

My name is Harry Watson. Born in 1922 I have survived the Great
Depression, WWII aerial combat, several potentially fatal incidents as a
commercial airline pilot, prostate cancer, and 86 plus years of daily trials
and tribulations that we all face. In 2007 I was diagnosed with a rare and
deadly cancer known as “Pseudomyxoma Peritonei” and told I had only 6
months to live and less if I didn’t start chemotherapy immediately. At the
end of 2007 I was down for the count with family and friends making last
minute visits while the brutal ravages of chemotherapy left me a shadow
of the robust and active person I had always been. At that point my survivor instincts took
charge and together with strong support from family, friends, church, and the forceful positive outlook on life I have always had, I began to transition from potential victim to successful survivor. I quit chemotherapy and started my own research as to cancer survival strategies. While I continue today in remission because of a combination of strategies; diet, exercise, immune system support, attitude, to name a few; I credit Devine intervention in leading me to micronized silver and work by several which demonstrates that cancer cannot survive in an alkaline body. I believe I was given these gifts so that I could help others survive their threatening diseases and maladies. In short I offer this council that worked for me:
experts, well meaning family and friends, as advisors who together form a collaborative
support team. The medical system today can solve or cure many things that could only
be dreamed of when I was a young boy…but it is a very complicated system with often
conflicting priorities and sometimes has a “one solution fits all” approach. We as
individuals must in the end retain control and responsibility for what we do or allow to be
done to us. Adopt this strategy and you will go a long way towards being a survivor as
opposed to a victim. Regardless of your choice of disease therapy, from surgery to
radiation to homeopathic solutions or combinations thereof, others can only recommend
or advise for it is only you that has final responsibility to protect your life.
It is your life and you are or should be in control. View others including your doctors,
be maintained and supported. If you are old enough to be able to read this, you are no
doubt aware of the miracle of your life and body and its innate desire to survive. Nourish
it with a balanced diet long on vitamins/minerals, anti-oxidants, etc. and short on sugars
and chemicals. Rediscover some of the natural aids to prevention and healing as I did in
micronized (nano-scale) silver. For centuries silver has been known to kill viruses,
bacteria and funguses on contact, and as a boy I remember it being used in various
forms, but it fell out of fashion as today’s medical system and instruction has evolved.
As a recent newspaper article revealed, it is now realized that many cancers are viral
based or influenced. This may explain why a regimen of nano-silver dissolved in a
hydrosol solution shrunk my tumors and banished the walking pneumonia that I had
contracted due to the weakened condition I was in from chemotherapy. I credit the silver
with keeping me disease free since.
Your built-in immune system works and can seemingly perform miracles but it needs to
main transport systems delivering food and taking away the waste at the cellular level.
Scientific studies show that water in its rarer more complex multi-ringed form, much like
the water in our cells when we are born, has unique and cell enhancing capabilities. I
drink “clustered water” and credit it for greatly improving the delivery of nutrients and
functioning of the cells so that they were able to repair the chemo induced damage
quicker and process the natural solutions to cause cancer remission.
Your body’s cells work better when completely hydrated. Water is one of the body’s
Hopkins and others suggest that cancer prefers and possibly creates an acidic
environment in the body and begins to die off when the conditions are changed to an
alkaline condition. Upon discovering this I started my own simple regimen of taking
baking soda to induce and maintain a mildly alkaline condition in my body that can easily
be tested with pH strips from the drug store.
I believe my purpose is now to help others survive and in the short time from my own cancer
remission, I am pleased that my story has offered hope and solutions to many. Here are a few
of their stories:
Cancerous cells go dormant or die in an alkaline environment. Studies by Johns
Richard H. – Prostate cancer that metastasized as bone cancer caused compression fractures of the
spine and his oncologist sent him home to die so weak he could barely speak. Within 1 month of starting
on silver/baking soda he was greatly improved and within 2 months was back to feeling normal. In 4
months he was back to work in construction.
Gerry N. – Prostate cancer for which he refused surgery trying to treat with herbs and other homeopathic
solutions alone. His cancer continued to progress but upon starting a silver solution was symptom free
within 4 months.
Randy Z. – Brain tumor behind the right eye that had penetrated the surface as an open and seemingly
incurable lesion. After 6 months of hospital care was given the only option of surgery with a 50/50
survival chance and loss of the eye. Within 6 weeks of taking nano-silver the tumor had regressed to no
longer being an open lesion and he was able to open his eye. Today the tumor has completely regressed
and he is back to normal.
Conrado S. – Chemo and radiation would not hold his pancreatic cancer in check. Upon trying nanosilver
after 4 months his doctors were unable to explain disappearance of his tumors or symptoms.
Windy G. – Near death from MRSA contracted from a hospital visit and nonresponsive to antibiotics, was
symptom free after 6 weeks of nano-silver.
Robert A. – Near death during treatments of chemo/radiation for his pancreatic cancer he tried the
silver/baking soda regimen. At the time he was so weak he could not speak. Within 3 months symptoms
were mitigated to the point he was functioning at 60% and within 6 months was completely symptom free.
Teresa B. – Severe case of Candida which was persistent and would not respond to typical treatments in
any lasting way. With topical application of the nano-silver solution immediate relief was received, and
after 3 weeks of taking the silver internally all symptoms disappeared.
Bob S. – 21 year old daughter with severe case of acne from her early teens. An external application of
nano-silver removed most blemishes and when taken internally new acne ceased to appear.
If you or someone you know would like to talk to me about what I have learned and experienced in this
grand experiment called life, please do not hesitate to contact me:
Harry E. Watson
1 Cashew, Irvine, CA 92612
949-786-4721

A SURVIVOR’S MISSION – HELPING OTHERS

No comments:

Post a Comment