Monday, October 11, 2010

Testimonials

Here are some testimonials Harry forwarded to me earlier this year.  They are from people who had a variety of serious conditions, not just cancer.  Apparently silver can kill all sorts of infections -- anything caused by a virus, certain kinds of bacteria, or a fungus.  I am told it is very effective aganst staph, and has worked in 46 cases out of 46 for malaria.

TESTIMONIALS
3/26/10


·      Harry, I ordered one bottle of Precious Waters on March 6, 2010.  I was willing to try anything to help alleviate the stress from Candida.  I have had this disease for four and one-half years and have tried every known remedy with no success.  I now feel the best I have felt in more than four years.  I am shocked and pleasantly surprised as to the speed with which Precious Waters reacted to my affliction.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  John W., Chicago

·      I have recurring bouts of shingles for years.  I’ve tried all kinds of treatments with no real effective solution.  After applying Nano Spray Gel topically and taking Precious Waters orally, I am now free of any symptoms, including pain and itching after the second application.  Vivian B., Portland

·      I have had psoriasis for as long as I can remember.  I am now free of any symptoms after using Precious Waters for three weeks.  Keep up the good work.  Jay R., Arizona

·      Dear Mr. Watson, thank you for introducing me to Precious Waters.  I have had ringworm and skin infections ever since I left Viet Nam many years ago.  My skin is now clear, and I owe it all to you.  Dhac T., Little Saigon

·      I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January, 2010.  I didn’t start taking Precious Waters until the middle of February.  My cancer symptoms have disappeared.  Rhonda D., Utah

·      Dear Mr. Watson, I have tried many solutions for my prostate cancer.  None of them appeared to work until I started taking Precious Waters.  After six weeks my symptoms have been mitigated, and my blood tests show a reduction in the various test measurements.  My doctor is very pleased with my progress, and we are no longer considering surgery.  Rich M., Fullerton, CA

·      I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease in early 2008.  All my symptoms had disappeared after two weeks of using Nano Silver.  I since have been treated with Nano Silver for second and third-degree burns with amazing results.  I will keep Precious Waters on hand, including their spray gel for the rest of my  life.  Tara C., San Diego

No comments:

Post a Comment