Thursday, October 14, 2010

TESTIMONIALS YOU MIGHT HAVE SEEN

I apologize if I have already loaded these testimonials on and they are a repeat.  I will ask Harry next week to send me some of the latest ones.

TESTIMONIALS
3/26/10


·      Harry, I ordered one bottle of Precious Waters on March 6, 2010.  I was willing to try anything to help alleviate the stress from Candida.  I have had this disease for four and one-half years and have tried every known remedy with no success.  I now feel the best I have felt in more than four years.  I am shocked and pleasantly surprised as to the speed with which Precious Waters reacted to my affliction.  I thank you from the bottom of my heart.  John W., Chicago

·      I have recurring bouts of shingles for years.  I’ve tried all kinds of treatments with no real effective solution.  After applying Nano Spray Gel topically and taking Precious Waters orally, I am now free of any symptoms, including pain and itching after the second application.  Vivian B., Portland

·      I have had psoriasis for as long as I can remember.  I am now free of any symptoms after using Precious Waters for three weeks.  Keep up the good work.  Jay R., Arizona

·      Dear Mr. Watson, thank you for introducing me to Precious Waters.  I have had ringworm and skin infections ever since I left Viet Nam many years ago.  My skin is now clear, and I owe it all to you.  Dhac T., Little Saigon

·      I was diagnosed with breast cancer in January, 2010.  I didn’t start taking Precious Waters until the middle of February.  My cancer symptoms have disappeared.  Rhonda D., Utah

·      Dear Mr. Watson, I have tried many solutions for my prostate cancer.  None of them appeared to work until I started taking Precious Waters.  After six weeks my symptoms have been mitigated, and my blood tests show a reduction in the various test measurements.  My doctor is very pleased with my progress, and we are no longer considering surgery.  Rich M., Fullerton, CA

·      I was diagnosed with Crohn’s Disease in early 2008.  All my symptoms had disappeared after two weeks of using Nano Silver.  I since have been treated with Nano Silver for second and third-degree burns with amazing results.  I will keep Precious Waters on hand, including their spray gel for the rest of my  life.  Tara C., San Diego



Daniel C.                           Ridgecrest, CA                                     Male, Age 27
I ride motorcycles.  Thanksgiving 2009 I smashed my leg and got a huge bruise on my thigh.  The pain was excruciating, so I went to a local doctor to get something for the pain.  The reaction from the nurse and subsequently the Doctor had me very frightened.  I was told that I needed to go to the hospital to have surgery, as I was in danger of losing my leg or my life from blot clots.  I do not have any health insurance and asked the Doctor what other choices I had.  He initially indicated that he could drain and remove the blood build up and clots in his office, but I would have to be awake.  After reconsidering, the doctor decided that the risk of infection was too great to risk an in office procedure.  I had heard of silver water, and asked the Doctor if this would make a difference.  He told me about some experiences he had had in Africa 25 years ago where they used a “silver water” to fight infections and felt that using “Silver Water” would substantially reduce the otherwise probable infection.  Hours later with over 5 lbs of blood and clots removed from my thigh and a warning from the Doctor that the wound would be oozing for a long time.   I immediately started a daily regime of ½ teaspoon of Precious Waters twice a day and applied the same water to my wound.  I am happy to report that I had no oozing at all and the bruising I had which ran from my knee cap to under my armpit was gone very quickly.   
What may have cost me $20,000 had I gone to the hospital, cost me under $500 and I believe I had faster healing.

Teresa R.                          Rancho Santa Margarita                     Female, Age 50    
Summer 2009, I was vacationing in Laughlin, NV when I had a sudden sharp pain in my lower abdomen.  Paramedics thought I probably had a Kidney stone, so I was rushed to the nearest hospital (flown?).  The tests did not confirm a kidney stone, but the severity of my condition caused the doctors to perform an exploratory surgery to determine the cause of my problem.   What they found was a buildup of mucus that had clogged up my pipes beyond the bladder.  They were able to flush out the clog which immediately relieved my pain.  They strongly recommended I see my doctor as soon as I returned home.
My general physician ordered some tests.  The results indicated that I had a large mass the size of a baseball on my ovary and 3 additional cyst-like growths.  My GP expressed great concern and told me he thought it was Cancer. (I was terrified!!).  He referred me to an Oncologist who ordered 6 weeks of tests to determine the rate of change to the mass so he could determine a course of treatment.  I began taking Precious Waters (1/2 teaspoon twice a day).   I went in for my ultrasound at 3 weeks and the technician was puzzled.  I asked if something was wrong and she indicated that the prior tests must have been in error that in fact, the mass was the size of a golf ball.  I returned 2 weeks later and this time the ultra sound showed no sign of the previous mass or cysts.  The Oncologist was unable to explain how or why this had happened.  I told him about my regime of taking the Precious Waters and he laughed.  I am a true believer that this water saved my life but also from the devastation of traditional cancer treatments.
     
Tara C.                   San Diego, CA                                                Female, Age 27
I recently had an accident in my kitchen while making waffles for breakfast.  I lost consciousness/ fainted and landed on the scalding hot waffle iron.  I had a horrific burn on my breast.  Because of the severity of the burn (I was told that I had second degree burns) and was referred to a local burn center in San Diego.  I was told that it would be a long and painful process to heal this burn.  After 30 days of daily scrubbing and application of ointments, there was no improvement in my condition. 
I work in pharmaceutical sales and have a relatively dim view of non- traditional medicine.  But, I was desperate.  I knew of a product that had been touted as nature’s antibiotic and found Precious Waters. The first time I applied the water to my burn, I felt an immediate cooling effect and the pain decreased, for the first time in over a month.  Literally after the first 24 hours, I could see visible healing of the burn area.  I continued the daily scrubbing and application of the silver water.  A second degree burn that was about 5-6 inches in diameter had new skin tissue in 10 days of starting the Precious Waters.
More recently I had to have oral surgery.  Since the risk of infection is so high I began both swishing my mouth with the Precious Waters.  I avoided any infection and healed quickly without any complications
I (the skeptic) have been personally healed by this product.   I continue to use this product daily on my face.  My skin is so much better, I no longer have any acne, and my skin is softer and smoother.  My family tells me now that I glow.

Barry R.                          Rancho Santa Marguerite               Male, Age 56
I am a butcher and frequently get cuts while preparing meats, poultry and fish.  In the past, these cuts have almost always gotten infected despite using antiseptics and careful bandaging. 
I recently had occasion to try your Precious Waters.  I simply clean the cut and then apply the water directly to the cut.   The next morning the cut has no redness or puffiness and no pain.  This stuff is great!!!


Nathan G.                                Irvine, CA                                 Male, Age 47
Thank you for Precious Waters.  Recently my entire family (wife and 2 kids) shared a case of pink eye (conjunctivitis).  We put the   precious waters on a cotton ball and wiped our eyes – (careful to use a fresh cotton ball on each eye) before bedtime.  The next morning the symptoms were gone.  This sure beats visiting the doctor and buying antibiotics. 

Harvey H.                                                                                   Male, Age 72
I am a very active and healthy man; however I suffer from severe arthritis in my neck.  I read that the Precious Waters might prove to be beneficial in reducing inflammation so I began taking a teaspoon a day about 1 month ago.  I have seen only marginal improvements in my arthritic condition, but had to let you know that I have noticed a real improvement in my skin.  Various skin tags, warts and scabby sores have totally disappeared.   At my age I still love the women and Precious waters has made me better looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment